[Bf-docboard] Fw: Extract all wiki.blender.org links/sub-pages

hewi jupama hewi at jupama.org
Sat Jan 2 20:14:00 CET 2016

________________________________
From: hewi jupama
Sent: 02 January 2016 19:10
To: bf-docboard at blender.org
Subject: Re: Extract all wiki.blender.org links/sub-pages

Anybody any idea or any feedback?

________________________________
From: hewi jupama
Sent: 28 December 2015 12:14
To: bf-docboard at blender.org
Subject: Extract all wiki.blender.org links/sub-pages

All,

First of all best wishes to everybody, good health and prosperous blender activities!

Trying to find structure in the wiki.blender.org site, I am trying to extract all sub pages, so to find out what lives there.  Is there someone with the power of generating such a list  (or learn me how to fish and create it myself)?

Anybody else dealing with this "wiki clean-up" project?  Trying not to trot on anybody's toes!

Kindest regards

Hewi