[Bf-docboard] Introducing a Pipeline section in the Blender Manual

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Wed Dec 7 18:27:52 CET 2016

Hi,

I am planning to introduce a new section on the manual called "Pipeline". It will contain documentation mainly aimed at TDs and technical users, focused on file/asset management, I/O and so on. It will be strictly Blender related.

The initial focus of the documents will be:

- the blender-bam toolset (packing blendfiles and remapping dependencies)
- caching workflows

The initial files will be committed today, but I'm open for feedback about this decision.

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi - francesco at blender.org - www.blender.org
Producer at Blender Institute - https://blender.institute
Entrepotdok 57A  -  1018 AD Amsterdam  -  The Netherlands