[Bf-docboard] Reconfirm docs team membership

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:25:28 CEST 2016

I can accept that I am not a Linux user  and currently, the way to update
.po files is a Linux shell script
I have been working on trying to make a .bat[1] but it does not work
correctly yet and do not know how to
convert the  bash command into batch.

1. https://developer.blender.org/D2146

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Francesco Siddi <francesco.siddi at gmail.com