[Bf-docboard] Documenting Features for Future Release

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:07:28 CET 2015

Hi,
Sphinx supports versioning, and I think we could simply push updates to the docs until a release is available (ideally features should be documented as they are developed). Once the release is out, we update the documentation tag to the following release number and keep updating the docs.

This way older tags will always be available (and built) and we would have a bleeding edge version of the docs as well.

Before release would be nice to agree on this! Let’s see what Campbell thinks.

Francesco