[Bf-docboard] Some weak points in the documentation.

brasshat at core.com brasshat at core.com
Sat Jun 20 06:21:12 CEST 2015

Friends,

While answering a question on Blender Stack Exchange,
I went looking for some things in the manual that I thought should be
there, but were not.

1) Any information on what Blender
considers to be an interior face. There was no entry in the glossary, and
doing a search using the parameter "interior faces" did not
provide any hits. The only explanation I located was in the tool tip,
where a hidden face is defines as a face where all of the edges of the
face have more than 2 face users.

2) I could also not find any
information on removing non-manifold bits of a mesh when I attempted to
search on "non manifold".

Both interior faces
and  non-manifold are items in the select menu of the 3D viewport
header.

I'd add them myself, but haven't been able to rustle up
enough time to learn to make the edits.

Noel Stoutenburg