[Bf-docboard] UV Image Editor Page Broken

Ray Mairlot madog_theone at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 19:01:02 CEST 2015

I have just found that the ‘UV Image Editor’ page is ‘broken’:

http://www.blender.org/manual/render/blender_render/textures/uv_image_editor.html

It only displays one line of code ‘FIXME(Template Unsupported...’ etc.

Is there a better way for me to alert the writers of the documentation to issues like this or is mailing this list the correct thing to do? I looked in the ‘About this Manual> Contribute’ section but couldn’t find anything about reporting errors if I’m not attempting to fix them myself.

Ray.