[Bf-docboard] Blender Manual Section Owner

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 15:22:25 CET 2015

Hey John,

The role of the section owners involves reviewing patches, documenting new
features, coordinating other volunteers for that section, and generally
being responsible for it.

We can't really grant this sort of role to new-comers right off the bat,
you first need to get involved by submitting patches and then making
commits yourself before we can tell if you're competent.

But don't be discouraged :) Check out the contribute page
<https://www.blender.org/manual/about/contribute.html> and get the docs
building correctly first, then take a look at the render section and see
what you can improve. If you need some help or want to chat, there's
usually someone available in the #blenderwiki channel on IRC
<https://www.blender.org/manual/getting_started/about_blender/community.html#irc-channels>
.

Cheers,
Greg