[Bf-docboard] Style Suggestion - Double Space after Period?

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:25:33 CET 2015

@Wayne where do you see no space after periods? I can only find periods
with a single space after them.

As for double spaces after periods: a little while ago someone was
submitting patches with double spaces, I found this strange and did a
little test to see if it made any difference: http://i.imgur.com/3t1jhT9.png
- as you can see, it makes absolutely no difference :) Suggest we stick
with current convention of only a single space after period, not that it
matters much.