[Bf-docboard] Composite Nodes

Alban shopaaholiq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:10:22 CET 2015

Hi Greg,

What I've done is remove most of the text from
manual/composite_nodes/types/filter.rst and placed it into new files
according to node which I've then attached to the diff. Perhaps there is
a better way of doing this I don't know about, otherwise any
modifications in those files from the original does not show up in the
diff viewer. It might make more sense when you look at it.

I used 'svn diff manual/composite_nodes/types/ > file.diff'. When I try
'svn diff >> file.diff' It doesn't seem to include the new files though
it does include changes I've made to other files.

Thanks,

Alban.