[Bf-docboard] Style Suggestion - Double Space after Period?

Nicholas Rishel rishel.nick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 00:38:51 CET 2015

To be more specific as to why: double space after a period is a carry over
from monospaced type typewriters; computers eliminate this need because
most commonly used fonts are proportionally spaced. I don't think a
compelling argument can be made that this is useful because double space is
considered neither good practice nor a common convention.