[Bf-docboard] How to maintain a factory default Blender config for doc writing?

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 19:20:13 CET 2015

Hi,

One of the ideas (which seems to be easiest one to me) is to setup a
special launcher for blender used for manual and pass --factory-startup
command line argument to blender binary. That would make blender to ignore
your custom configurations and use whatever is default.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 11:10 PM, Wayne Campbell <wayneinbc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> For doc writing I like to work with a factory default Blender
> configuration - no addons, default keymapping, select with right, etc.
>
> But for my day-to-day work I want my customizations.
>
> What is a good way to set up my work space so I have easy access to the
> two configurations of Blender?
>

> Wayne

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin