[Bf-docboard] Manual scope

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:20:06 CET 2015

I'd agree - a reference manual seems like a much more easily reached
target. I myself would prefer to have a good reference available than a
guided manual.

It would definitely make maintenance simpler, and would be easier to write
since it requires less teaching and language skills than a guided manual.

If people still wish to write tutorials and in-depth examples, these can be
done elsewhere (personal wiki pages, forums, blogs, etc) and linked to from
the manual. This is already done occasionally, for example the array
modifier (http://blender.org/manual/modifiers/generate/array.html#tutorials)
links to some external resources.