[Bf-docboard] Being involved In documentation

Abuelo S. B. Chdancer playadance at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 01:33:38 CET 2015

Hi to Nkansah Rexford,

A contributor should be able to go to a normal webpage.

Register what he would be interested in doing.

Be contacted by a real human who agrees the task.

The writer should be able to submit using email or a simple web based
upload form. For the text.

If approved by an editor or by peer review the more complicated task of
adding illustrations can be handle by some method.