[Bf-docboard] General Questions

Takanu Kyriako crocadillian at me.com
Fri Jan 2 08:22:59 CET 2015

Hey, i’ve found a GUI client for Git (Atlassian Source Tree - http://www.sourcetreeapp.com <http://www.sourcetreeapp.com/>) and have made a local clone of the Blender Manual.  There’s a few things I’m still having trouble with, both with the Git client i’m using, and using build commands to generate the HTML for the local copy of the manual

Source Tree-related questions (if anyone’s using it):
1) Do I need to specifically link my username on the Blender Phabricator site with the one I’m using inside the app, and if so how do I do this?

Build Commands
1) I tried using pip install -r requirements.txt  as it was a listed requirement for building the manual, but this isn’t working either using Terminal in general, or in context to the local git clone.
2) Using make render creates the following result:
Takanus-iMac:blender-manual Takanu$ make render
# './' (input), './html/' (output)
QUICKY_CHAPTERS=render \
	sphinx-build -b html ./manual ./html
/bin/sh: sphinx-build: command not found
make: *** [all] Error 127
Takanus-iMac:blender-manual Takanu$

Is this related to the fact that i have been unable to use the previous terminal command?