[Bf-docboard] Howdy, I'd like to help

Mingjane Wu mingjane at sonic.net
Thu Jan 1 20:45:45 CET 2015

Hi, I'm new to Blender, but I'm a technical writer by trade. Also, my
husband is a long-time Blender user who would like to see the
documentation improve -- he can probably help me navigate and commit the
various repositories.

I did have one question: The main blender website
(http://www.blender.org/get-involved/) still states that the wiki is
open to new users, yet I thought that the wiki was closed and most of
the new doc contributors should work on the manual.

"A large number of people are helping with the Blender wiki
<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual> to organize and write
our complete and freely available end-user documentation."

Should this statement change?

Tess