[Bf-docboard] To infinity, and beyond...

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 08:25:28 CET 2015

Good day good people :)

Just thought I'd let you all know, my time as the Documentation Coordinator
is coming to an end. The Blender Foundation graciously hired me (using
funds received through donations) to fulfil this role for three months,
which started in December last year and thus this month is my last one. It
is possible that there will be money available again later in the year to
allow the BF to get someone again to help out regularly, but no promises :)

I will still be involved in the documentation, but only in my spare time.
You're welcome to continue assigning me as a reviewer for patches, but it
may take me a few days to get to it. I'll also be on holiday for the next
month, so instead it would be better to assign Campbell or Francesco, or
simply leave it blank and mail this list to let people know that your patch
exists - someone with commit-access will review it.

'Twas a pleasure working with you all, these last three months have been
really great :) we took a pretty sizeable chunk out of the monster that is
the Outdated Blender Docs, and I look forward to killing it completely
later in the year.

Cheers,
Greg