[Bf-docboard] [developer.blender.org] [Closed] T43508: Move Randomize Transform from Objects to Mesh Edit Deformations

Wayne Campbell wayneinbc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:32:45 CET 2015

I understand.   But Bend, ToSphere, Shear, et.all are Mesh Transform
Deformations that apply also objects positions.

- we have Bend,ToSphere, Shear etc documented in Mesh, but missing from
Objects

- we have Randomize documented in Objects, but missing from Mesh

Note that many of the above deformations also apply to grease pencil
strokes, and of course curves etc.

I am not sure how this all should be handled.