[Bf-docboard] Documentation status and upgrade proposal

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Mon May 26 14:11:28 CEST 2014

What is the status of this migration project from wiki to Sphinx ?
What are we waiting for ?
What is the next step ?
What does it need to get the next step done ?

Is there a way to transform the wiki documentation into Sphinx
by using scripted converters ? so that we can be sure everything
is in place when we start to improve the documentation ?

cheers,
Gaia