[Bf-docboard] Page Update

JC cohen7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:04:43 CEST 2014

Not sure if my first message got through, since I hadn't subscribed to the
list when I sent it, so I'm sending it again just in case. If both messages
did get through, feel free to delete this second one.

I've updated the main Blender 2.4 Manual contents page
(http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Manual) to follow the new wiki's
syntax, which allows the page links to work again; previously, the page had
been completely empty of links, which made it pretty useless as a table of
contents.

However, by fixing this page, I seem to have introduced a problem with the
tree navigation pane on the left side. Instead of a nice expandable tree
structure, the pane now contains a copy of the accordion sections from the
main page. It even mirrors which accordion sections are currently expanded -
but you can't collapse them again from the tree, you have to go back to the
main page to do that.

I have no idea how to fix this issue. In all the non-English versions of the
contents page, the tree navigation pane shows up just fine, but the English
one seems to be broken. Does anyone have any idea how to correct this?