[Bf-docboard] Intro, Physics developer

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:14:09 CET 2014

Hey Oro,

I would suggest making a list of what you don't know/understand and posting
on blenderartists.org. Some of your questions may be answered, but you
could also ask the developers directly in the #blendercoders channel on
Freenode IRC. ideasman42 (Campbell Barton) and lukas_t (Lukas Toenne) will
probably be the best guys to help you, though I'm sure there are several
others. Posting on blenderartists first would mean you have a nice neat
collection of questions you could just link people in IRC to without having
to explain it all twice.

Cheers,
Greg Zaal