[Bf-docboard] Render Bake error

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:52:57 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Brecht Van Lommel
<brechtvanlommel at pandora.be> wrote:
> I've removed this now, there is no such known bug at the moment, and
> if there was it should be reported in the bug tracker rather than put
> in the documentation.

And if the user is using an older version of blender, as I was when I
ran into it? I needed the old blender because the new one removed the
relative bevel. It was rather a life saver to find this error and a
way around it.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!