[Bf-docboard] Wiki content license

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:12:26 CEST 2013

IMO there should be a "Copyrights" link in the footer of each page, so that
anyone reading only a part of the wiki also is made aware of these terms.

Benefits:
1.The reader does not have to hunt for the specific page.
2. If someone tries to plagiarize the wiki, he cannot plead ignorance of
the ubiquitous notice.

Regards,
Narayan