[Bf-docboard] Review Request: Extensions

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Sat May 11 13:51:50 CEST 2013

Hi Dominic,

Looks good. Maybe you could add an explanation about how an "addon" is
different from a "script".

Secondly, the word "Python" may be removed in both addon and script section
headings (it's sufficient to have it in text).

BTW the last word in the first line  should be "its" and not "it's"
(without the double quotes).
The apostrophe in "it's" is actually a substitute for the omitted letter
"i".
Thus "it's" is actually a short form of "it is".

My sincere apologies if you are good in English, and this just happened to
be an oversight.

HTH.

Narayan