[Bf-docboard] Blender still a Project?

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Tue May 7 23:28:34 CEST 2013

Where are you reading that Blender is a project? Can you provide a link?

That said, here's the way I look at it. Blender itself is a product. *However*
Blender's development is indeed a project... a continual, on-going project. The
same can be said for Blender's documentation.

So when someone talks about the Blender project, I read that as them discussing
Blender development... not the software.

  -Jason