[Bf-docboard] Blender still a Project?

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:53:33 CEST 2013

As per the definition of the word project it reads:

"*An individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned and
designed to achieve a particular aim"*
*
*
Is Blender software not past the project stages? Blender is
stable, efficient and effective, simple to use, with details and very
functioning, and for me, better than many so-called industry standards
suites out there.

However, Blender is still called a project, and I wonder why the word, *
project*

I know its worked on by many around the globe, but that's same for even
proprietary suites, though they make money out of it.

Any reasons?

thanks

--
+Rexford <https://plus.google.com/107174506890941499078> | +Blender