[Bf-docboard] Manual Formatting Discussion

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Thu Jan 17 00:25:18 CET 2013

Fade,

Great ideas.....good momentum.

Just let me know when & where and will be there if at all possible.

I'm near San Diego, Pacific Time, but am fairly flexible on times.

Looking forward to working on the committee with you, Jared & Ivan.

re:  "Why do you NOT use Blender Wiki???"
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?278419-Why-do-you-NOT-use-Blender-Wiki

Many voiced the same complaints and suggestions.

Almost 900 views in 2 days.....hoped for more replies, but seems
to have tapered off at 24.

But still very good info and will put together a list
of complaints & suggestions for everyone.

Cal