[Bf-docboard] Page Count

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:15:13 CET 2013

Hi

I see many pages of the wiki have tens of thousands of views and I think
most of those views are from editors.

I don't see that viewer gauge to be accurate as it does not reflect the *actual
*number of persons who visited to the site to study.

I think there should be a way to prevent multiple counts from editors that
distorts the accuracy of the number of views of pages and shoots up the
value of the views.

I don't have any concrete solution to that but I think the wiki should know
who and who are editors so that it doesn't count their visits too whiles
they are editing.

--
+Rexford <https://plus.google.com/107174506890941499078>
+Blender Academy<https://plus.google.com/b/103109918657638322478/103109918657638322478/posts>