[Bf-docboard] Welcome Joel!

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Sat Feb 2 18:41:43 CET 2013

Hi Joel,

welcome to the bf-docboard.

Forgive me, but I have to quote your post at the Survey thread:

"no other 3D experience before starting with Blender; and i will say that i was
able to learn it REALLY quickly because of the Wiki! i basically just went page
by page and read the whole thing. =)   that's why i'd like to get involved with
the Wiki, it can be a really invaluable resource for those who have the patience
to read it."

I just wanted everyone to know your background. Anyone who has used only the
wiki to learn Blender, and as well as you have,
deserves a standing ovation!  =)

No doubt there are many more out there, maybe some here as well, who have gotten
all their training from the wiki.
It would be good to know just for L'esprit de corps. =)

Where to start?  That's a great question and the subject of my next email.

Cal