[Bf-docboard] Survey Results

Harry Abreu harryabreu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:48:13 CET 2013

On 01/29/2013 02:54 PM, Kesten Broughton wrote:
> I also noticed a fair number of comments regarding navigation.  The
> "back" button experience seems to be disorienting with the side panels
> not changing as many users would expect.  Perhaps someone can drill
> down on this item and suggest some fixes.

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM, Jim Tucker <jim.tucker at live.co.uk
> <mailto:jim.tucker at live.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>     Thanks, Cal, for starting and carrying through this very useful
>     survey.
>
>      Two comments on your summary of replies:

Hi, I'm Harry Abreu and I was in last blenderwiki irc I'm an artist and
I believe I can help with documentation update and write missing parts
like animation and others too.
But now I'm try to understand how use it because wiki is so hard to an
artist it no intuitive think my eyes is different than an programming
eyes to me is clear the reason the documentation is not update, to write
some things in a CMS like Joomla is more intuitive... it's not a
complain it is my first impression.
I'll do more effort this week and soon I'll help sorry  I'm not smart
to understand is fast.
Have a good day.
  if I wrote it in a wrong place sorry