[Bf-docboard] Blender contest to fill up gallery with great new images.

Willie Pierce knightwalkr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:13:48 CEST 2013

I like this idea but as an additional note...

why not instead of a panel of judges have blender users vote... criteria say originality, composition, lighting, actual model... this would give an over all score and that could be the ranking model.

as for prizes. I'd say any that get over x score out of y votes per month get a 10% off your next purchase promo code.  promo code would be a one shot and limit one code per purchase.