[Bf-docboard] Fwd: Open source docs conference

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:01:55 CEST 2013

Open Documentation conference

Hi all,
If anyone is in the cincinatti ohio area, this might be of interest...

Hi Kesten,

I'm the team lead for the GNOME documentation team. For the last
few years, I've run the Open Help Conference, an event that focuses
on documentation and support in open source and open communities.

http://openhelpconference.com/

I know you've done work on the Blender documentation. Would you like
to come out and meet other people that do open source documentation?
Do you know others in the Blender community who might be interested?

The two-day conference has a heavy emphasis on open discussion, with
just a few talks to spark conversation. A number of teams also stick
around for three days after the conference for sprints. We have more
sprint rooms available, if you're interested.

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you know anybody else
who might be interested that I could talk to.

Thanks,
Shaun

--

Kesten Broughton