[Bf-docboard] Status of Wiki manual - March 2013

Jared Reisweber jaredr122 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:36:40 CEST 2013

Thanks for the shout out! And thanks to all the other contributors who have
joined and helped in the past few months.

I would suggest uploading the excel file to google docs, if you have an
account. If not, I would be fine uploading it. That way contributors could
update it in real time, if you wanted. I have been keeping a similar
spreadsheet on google docs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgUiaPsPYcKpdElpc2V3S1JIb21kUTNMT0YzTTJ2X3c&hl=en_US#gid=0

The 4 right columns are not up to date. I mainly keep it for tracking empty
pages, but it would be useful to have something more thorough, like what
you have.

-Jared