[Bf-docboard] Blender RNA wiki Reference and e-mail subject editing.

Ivan Paulos Tomé greylica at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:37:00 CEST 2012

Hi friends !

Here is Ivan Paulos Tomé - Greylica.

Blender rna_wiki_reference.py file:

Recently, Campbell Barton (ideasman_42) and I have been working on
the rna_wiki_reference.py file. The first fix was the translation
redirection using page prefixes added to point users to the proper
translation,
chosen in the User Preferences Window.

Now, Campbell Barton gave me a list of ops and types, to link the
Blender UI right context button with our wiki.

I will link the suffix of the pages, using our infrastructure, so the next
Blender will have the right button context (Online Manual) properly
connected to the wiki. Probably, I will need a week to link them all.
In future releases, we will be able to refine links.

Campbell Barton have also made a full list of types and ops,
I will convert this list to a Libre Office sheet,
and we can use this list as a check-list to make sure pages
cover all of the points related to the issue being explained in the page.

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail subject editing.

Today I have also discovered that my gmail isn't maintaining the proper
subject
of the e-mails when I'm answering, I will have to edit manually.

I'm sorry for the last e-mails without proper subjects sent to the list.
>From now on, I will always pay attention to the subject,
so we won't have a broken issue again.

Positive Vibrations !
Ivan Paulos Tomé
Greylica - My Brain is Grey Like Yours !
www.blenderfarmbrasil.com.br