[Bf-docboard] Walk cycles

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:33:56 CEST 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Jason van Gumster
<jason at handturkeystudios.com> wrote:

> Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I really hope someone fixes this. I can't understand how it has gone
>> on this long. I guess not many users really do any animation of humans
>> or animals.
>
> Not necessarily. Outside of gaming and background characters, looping cycles
> simply aren't used all that much for primary animation.
>
>  -Jason

I am trying to learn using, "The Animator's Survival Book", but not
being able to see the result of my walk cycle makes it difficult.
Looping in place just does not seem to let me see what needs fixing.
Perhaps this is a beginners problem, I don't know.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: