[Bf-docboard] Walk cycles

trouble daemon troubledaemon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:00:54 CEST 2012

To help clarify a bit for you:

< troubled> Aligorith: was just wondering where the offset bone for
walk cycles disappeared to. any ideas?
< Aligorith> troubled: all walkcycle stuff is removed for now... there
were too many of them, all varying stages of completeness, and some
didn't fit that well in new system yet without a good design first
< troubled> Aligorith: ah, that explains alot, thanks

And another time with slikdigit:

< troubled> slikdigit: speaking of rigs, how did you deal with missing
offset bone in 2.5 for MC?
< slikdigit> I didn't :)
< troubled> ah :)
< troubled> I tried following along walk cycle vid other day and hit
that problem. picked a bad time to learn it I guess
< slikdigit> sorry 'bout that
< slikdigit> we need to figure out how to do this in 2.5
< troubled> no worries at all. I just felt like learning walk cycles
finally since I held off in 2.4x until 2.5 was stable
< slikdigit> old system was not very user friendly , though it gave
good results.
< slikdigit> I'd like to see it back, with improvements to the ui of course

Anyways, hope that helps! :)