[Bf-docboard] Page Update (Doc:2.6/Manual/Introduction/Installing Blender/Linux)

Tibor Futo tiborfuto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:52:28 CET 2012

Actually, it is pretty funny how other apps suffer from this stupid Linux
monopolization of Alt-Click. E.g. Inscape (search for "How can I make
Alt+click and Alt+drag work on Linux?")

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_asked_questions#How_can_I_make_Alt.2Bclick_and_Alt.2Bdrag_work_on_Linux.3F

T.