[Bf-docboard] Do we need a Blender Manual?

Jim Tucker jim.tucker at live.co.uk
Sun Dec 2 11:14:57 CET 2012

Hi everyone,
Following my look at the current state of the Blender wiki manual, I was about to start on proposals for a new phase of wiki update work.

But I'm not about to waste my time with unwanted effort.  So first, I would like to ask:

      "DO WE NEED A WIKI MANUAL ANY MORE?"

I would like to hear other views on this.  Any docboard replies welcome, and I will try and get onto IRC blenderwiki channel later today (i.e. Sun 02/12/2012, 1400 UTC)
to see  if anyone is interested in discussing there.

Regards,
Jim Tucker (sculptorjim)