[Bf-docboard] Current state of wiki updating.

Sascha snowleopard.uncia24 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:20:34 CEST 2012

I had posted updates for the strands, build modifier, particle mode, and
bake pages over 4 months ago, but they still haven't been reviewed
I've really lost all momentum on wiki editing after this much time
waiting for a proof-read

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sascha_Uncia/Doc:2.6/Manual/Materials/Properties/Strands
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sascha_Uncia/Doc:2.6/Manual/Physics/Particles/Mode