[Bf-docboard] Blender Reference

Pep Ribal pepribal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:10:46 CEST 2012

The kid is not the problem; actually it may be the solution: at the
pace the work is going, he will be the one to finish it :DDD

The real problem is the many undocumented bits and pieces. Every step
ahead is a bit of a headache, and it's difficult to get support. The
hard work ahead, the writing, etc. is not a problem. What is really
exhausting is to try to find out how everyting works: some buttons are
not implemented; others have buggy behaviour; others are difficult to
see how it goes... And if you take into consideration that I just have
very basic 3D knowledge, it turns out that it's, at least, a huge task
ahead.

However, as John Blain says (thanks, John!), at the end of the day, I
can just keep going, even if I know that I will pass it unfinished to
my son one day, as my legacy, in a moving scene in my death bed ;)

Anyway, if anytime anyone feels inclined to give some support, please
contact me. Besides, of course, if anyone wants to use any part of
this work, just go for it.

Regards!

Pep.