[Bf-docboard] The pdf version of User's manual is 15 months old- How about a new one?

John Blain silverjb12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:39:40 CEST 2011

Thanks Narayan for the insight into your proposed manual.

Such a manual is something I would dearly love to acquire. I have compulsion
to find out what all the bells and whistles in the Blender GUI are there for
and to me it is frustrating that there is so little instruction on many of
the features. It seems that the nature of Blender is to continue to expand
and develop. The developers are enthusiasts who will continue to develop for
the sake of development. It is, after all, their passion. Even now, I see
there is talk of version 6.0 and 6.1, and so the story continues. My humble
endeavours struggle to keep up, even though it is at a very basic level. My
writing was done at probably too frantic a pace at the event of version 2.5
and now I must suffer a laborious self review to correct the obvious and
obscure errors of haste.

Good lick with your work. I take my hat off to you.

Best regards,

John Blain