[Bf-docboard] The pdf version of User's manual is 15 months old- How about a new one?

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 11:09:58 CEST 2011

Actually we should NOT expect a 15-months old manual to be in demand any
more; especially because the new 2.5x Blender is totally different.

Let us not question whether this project is worth the effort.
I would be happy to put all the effort in making the new pdf manual.

That leaves only the task of installing the extension to export as odt. So
let us simply go ahead and do it! :)

BTW the pdf would NOT be a direct transcription of wiki, but a totally
different creation.
Compare the LMMS wiki with the pdf manual I created; and see what I mean.

If the "export as odt" extension is not available, I could rip the website
with Httrack and make the manual.
I propose to release the pdf manual with CC license.
Please let me know if there are any issues with this idea.

Regards,
Narayan