[Bf-docboard] Priority wiki-pages needing major re-engineering

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:55:32 CET 2011

Hi Kesten,

the best thing we could do is having a chat in #blenderwiki, first off
to know each other and then because it is faster to show you things than
write long mails here.

I and Bastien can surely assign some small todo to see how it goes :)

--

Also, working offline is really not ideal in a collaborative tool like wiki.

Personally I'm not a fan of blocking pages with big banners waiting for
someone finishing offline work. We had those in the old wiki and some
has been there for 2 years or more, with no real work done, blocking
others potential helpers.

Best discussing, and getting small things done first, to help you get in
the mechanism; then when there's record of good work, we can talk about
making bigger editing.

Regards,
Luca

P.S. Don't use that word, "engineering"!! :)
No engineering needed in wiki, just good common sense + hard (ahem.. and
boring) work!