[Bf-docboard] Redirecting old 2.3 docs: help needed!

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:42:10 CET 2011

if someone can explain to me the workflow, i'm ready to start mapping 2.4
docs to 2.5/2.6 with content corrections and new screenshots reflecting the
updates.  I'd start with game engine and physics stuff.  I could at least
be creating the updated content in a sandbox until the linking/SEO is
finalized.

Kesten Broughton
President and Technology Director,
Solar Mobile Trailers