[Bf-docboard] Redirecting old 2.3 docs: help needed!

Peter Hähnlein hidarikiki at gmx.net
Thu Nov 3 17:07:21 CET 2011

Hi Brecht

   You are actually quite right. The urls for the current manual should
stay the same, so that they gather links in time and everyone pointing
to the topic of parenting points to the same url with up to date
knowledge. Older versions linking to the current one with a remark help
too. That way the most important version of the manual gets the best boost.

   In a way the urls do not change that way because it's not bad to keep
a page updated with relevant content. It's a bit like the weather page
where the current weather is always on the front page and the old stuff
goes into the archive.

Cheers
Haunt