[Bf-docboard] Redirecting old 2.3 docs: help needed!

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Nov 3 10:51:47 CET 2011

Hi,

I think perhaps the current use of namespaces contributes to the problem?

Right now the 2.4 manual is in Doc:Manual, 2.5 in Doc:2.5/Manual and
2.6 in Doc:2.6/Manual. This way the latest version always keeps
changing URL, and it needs to start again rising in the rankings. More
logical to me would be that we'd now have Doc:2.4/Manual,
Doc:2.5/Manual, and Doc:Manual for 2.6.

Brecht.