[Bf-docboard] Blender.org education/help section

Willie Pierce knightwalkr at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:12:00 CEST 2011

One thing I would like to see is tool tips and a better basic help file. At times I'll have my laptop but no net connection so looking up a random quick thing becomes a deal breaker.

Marines wear shirts that say things like "pain is weakness leaving the body."

The Army wears shirts that say "the Bahamas."

Coincidence in think not.

Willie Pierce
Pls excuse any spelling errors sent from iPhone.