[Bf-docboard] "Code snippets. Introduction to Python scripting in Blender 2.5x", is licensed under CC-BY.

ValterVB . valtervb at live.com
Fri May 6 11:09:43 CEST 2011

Good, I move from Sand box this evening (Italy evening)

Thanks

Ciao
Valter

From: thomas_larsson_01 at hotmail.com
To: bf-docboard at blender.org
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 09:33:14 +0200
Subject: [Bf-docboard] "Code snippets. Introduction to Python scripting in Blender 2.5x", is licensed under CC-BY.

ValterVB has kindly ported my python cookbook (http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?193908-Code-snippets.-Introduction-to-Python-scripting-in-Blender-2.5x) to the Wiki format. Apparently I need to make a license statement before it can be published. So here goes.

"Code snippets. Introduction to Python scripting in Blender 2.5x", is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) License.

Thomas Larsson
_______________________________________________ Bf-docboard mailing list Bf-docboard at blender.org http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-docboard