[Bf-docboard] Searching (aka Google) for 2.5x documentation

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Sat Feb 26 16:58:28 CET 2011

Hi,

at the moment it can be really frustrating to find 2.5x documentation,
whenever I enter e.g. "Blender 2.5 Relative Keys" in a search engine
like Google I get hundrets of links to the WIKI at b.org whcih is good,
however it is 99% 2.4x documentation with the header

"If you want to document Blender 2.5 features, as long as you follow our
wiki guidelines you can edit pages under Doc:2.5/Manual. If a "2.5" page
doesn't exist please copy the text from 2.4x Manual and edit the new
page (i.e. you should paste the wikitext from this 2.4x page to this new
2.5x page and then update the latter with 2.5 features)."

Wouldn`t it be possible to hide this from the robots? Or tag it somehow
as not interesting for Bots?

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/