[Bf-docboard] Blender Proceedings

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:45:36 CEST 2010

Does POD (Print on Demand) fit with this vision?

Pediapress makes printed books right out of wiki, and takes care of the
entire process. The catch is, I do not know how the earning would be split
with the Blender Foundation.

See http://pediapress.com/

Another approach is to install the odt export extension to export the wiki
to an odt file. We can edit that file further with OpenOffice Writer and
then fire a pdf.

The pediapress default output is actually geared towards a B/W printed
version (for example, it will not create bookmarks in the pdf; and it will
remove any color attribute from the text.). But if the wiki is maintained on
a dedicated server, then several config tweaks are available from
prediapress to create a online version of the pdf.

In fact, we can create both versions of pdf.