[Bf-docboard] Blender Proceedings

Willie Pierce knightwalkr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:40:37 CEST 2010

I'd charge a yearly subscription say like 20 usd a year do a weekly video tutorial pod cast and then have the downloadable copy.  Don't do paper.  Have a comments section a tutorial section featured plug in and featured artist.

The most noble fate a man can endure is to place his own mortal body between his loved home and the war's desolation

Starship troopers

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and success of liberty.
John F. Kennedy

Willie Pierce
Pls excuse spelling errors Sent from my iPhone